Sunday, November 24, 2013

Za will zbun something went wrong with my min ... going with the invention of my ... Zghimbat Mertz

Get shaorma, neamuleeee! ... Shawarma post! ... | Serb Journal
Mine came from Romania and blag here so much, that wanted to establish here devinitiv millet. Prum country Prum Romanian, my Prum BUBOR ... Felt here in my home ... stained Boborul plentiful, easily integrated, my ... more Mertzan degat seen here in my country ... Had agelasi my taste in cars as you BUBOR novel ... Mertz, German cars in general my neck May zgumb gu, gu Especially bin, my ... He saw the value fool you, my ...
I Blaga music, my ... I feel like in my East, my ... Seen wavy Birand going gandad Manea bad Bair ... feels like my ... Foggy city in Istanbul, Stamboul ... Found Acol shit egzebtional to store my ... And pistachios sugiuc, luca falafel, baglava, kebab, shaorma, my ... Buuuun ...
Ghent settled here had dropped my Gamil. Administrator crazy not allowed it to come gu Ferentari apartment. But found a dog that resembled pig gu a monkey and his soul was taken from me gombanie animal. I said this hen Borc Afghan Hound. luca Foggy ... machinery gu monkeys and tall as a Gamil, my soul ... comfort ... gum sowing thought he saw me Gamil gu ... which had to be sent to Boborul inaboi my ticket ... countertop luggage, my ... ga crazy aviator Gamil not want to leave the business class, which took the luggage ticket ... and imbargat Agum enough luca gu ... But fagut debresie bin and treated in psychiatric my happiness and returned to her gu ... Agum ran a gamiloi lum and sent to feligitar of happiness Sahara Oasis ...
Thought vaguely business here you ... going to open my store sucks, but told me that I will not gumbarat a Parpanghel luca shit for free found everywhere. Gombanie luca stray and pet largest producer and not to faint concurentz Butut them ... They zvidat and gongurentz and bunu zimtz ...
Aboi thought to loosely luca store pistachios sugiuc, falafel, baglava, kebab, shaorma luca ... But pistachios sugiuc, baglava zgumb here given valiment ... All said client to go to the mists min za price gu gu all that great ... I do not understand that hostile gu min ...
Vagut then kebab shop and shaorma, millet, and everything went bin pan saw no gumbarat client. luca Asked him and razpunz at min: "We keep post ARABU" Asked what he meant manga post, I understood ga ga bentru not post Mang kept going all ga to us at Ramadan ... He laughed and said the min ga he thought boztit MANGA but ... Ji atungi manga post a thought cool illuminated min: vagut shaorma post, my! SHAORMA the squash is vagut of gartofi, cabbage, pickles and ketchup, my ... Summer snub at all mine! Forte good and granite ... And my post, exalted be my native intelligence, my! ... What the Chinese will not vagut the soy sausage, luca salami, soy bateu barizer ji? Why did not vagut shaorma post? Me rushing za patented OSIM, millet, other than BUBOR coloring ga za no prescription Gopi, millet, and given valiment ji ...
Za will zbun something went wrong with my min ... going with the invention of my ... Zghimbat Mertzan, gumbarat more CD gu ga za manele go with the window luca down and music loud, my BUBOR to see all that is Arab gold mine ... Valor to my valor to my neighbor luca said gum min ... We bub be all, my ... Salaaam aleicum, ji ve astebt a post Shawarma! Designed and reclaim ... so called "Take shaorma, neamuleeeee! ... Shawarma post! ..."
Posted in Bucharest by the twisted plansu ', Funny, luca Good to Know, Life | Tags: baklava, falafel, pistachio kebab, food fasting, food fasting, Afghan hound, post, product post, shit, shit Turkish shaorma, shaorma post, sugiuc
Reply
Email is the "contact" - I can send you is sent to "Letters AROND gmail dot com" (replace naturally "belongs" with "@" and "dot" with the "."
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Blogroll Bucharest Christian Counseling from the twisted collaboration with Secu plansu 'Funny Event Gastronomic Diary Good to know daddy ... My Music Life Media Meditations becoming robber People for People Stories Suicide - theological perspectives Uncategorized
"[Spiritual Fullness in Christ] So THEN, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your Lives in Him, rooted and built up in Him, strengthened in the faith as you Were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness." Articles Recent multiplication tables and ... Lucifer Nea, not the Lord ... I do not want free urban transport! Bullshit campaign. luca Elections ... First day of school
Top Posts Why not think dismantling sector is the solution for Bucharest luca Ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment