Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Finals, finished. Maybe I can make a blog correspondence of the things I want done now sabihin.Haaa


Finals, finished. Maybe I can make a blog correspondence of the things I want done now sabihin.Haaay Those suffering that I made just to pass rigorous exams and extra long, those suffering magreview 25 minutes or 15 minutes done nalang computer or TV manunuod. Heavy, maybe to long for students igrice like me to pass on a good university to chamba chamba only. I'm really surprised me Nung passing igrice there, eh not that I nagreview or whatever, my father borrow on the previous reviewer basically passed the school that is said to pass me. Yes, indeed I passed but what I dun spout Yung, playing nfs carbon or cheat in gta san andreas? Maybe if such a subject, shit! I passed! sum more! 3 I pinagexaman University, one of those fallen, Nyo guess what? Shit eh I like in a pass there. Maybe Nyo experienced as I've experienced it you do not want the course to "get" you, and you do not get because yun yun father, you say "not now indemand yan!" or "do you find that job you took that!". I believed, so I took Yung they know best interests saken, I liked being good nalang. I liked a like. Wait, are you? Nyo finals ever done? If done, congrats brad! you will say outing!, if not more? brad! first lesson! Maya to search for certain if what. You admit that! Yung say parents need to finish the exam but for Yung nirereasearch takte, other sinesearch! 2nd semester turn in november! Those repeat again that we do watch DAW midterm and finals, so Nyo that! you more. EE on you .... you .... you ..... youtube that you just pagexam! haha plus I turned.


No comments:

Post a Comment