Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Today, as I walked down the street, a man came to me and asked: excuse me, would you like to become


Today, as I walked down the street, a man came to me and asked: excuse me, would you like to become a model TOTAL? Yes, I ran right behind me closed. Amusing how close in time is gone I got three flattering attention in India completely unknown men on the street, mm just now recently. There is therefore of fundamental disgusting slimy throws and eye-catching. This is a normal male people, just during the day. Confusing, but flattering. One walked past, huikkas after that, "Excuse me, this is a bit spontaneously but would you with you my hot chocolate?" One of the older man again: "Girl girl, beautiful girl, you're beautiful but it's pretty much all that noi hair, and all too confusing! In two years, so are you gorgeous woman!" Helsinki is more open, Finnish approaching the unknown passers-by, jes <3 Of course I always boasts of being flattered, but ennemmän when they bump me when an unknown passer-by typesets them! But yeah, its a still Fund elderly man, who said, "for two years so you're the gorgeous woman";) I believe that I got a free prediction of the unknown. My self-awareness will grow, as I see more of life, I learned more about myself and the world. Then I hope I do not have the same "when player" my spot armature and haahuilija (a now might be a bit much), but I know what I want, I know where I go, I know what I need and I know what I deserve :) then I believe that I am a gorgeous woman, and I have a self-awareness that appears muillekkin! Now here is a little example of my jahkailemisesta; I Am hunted like mad "perfect" coat, which should be warm enough and it would seem to me just right, just not nearly. Durable, multi-purpose, mm long use. I wanted the white in some ways' classical 'coat, and I found one of Zara, which was the word' yes' almost 'and not' just '. It does not really warming at all, and right sävystään and shape in spite of had to go to a refund .. So, the search continues: D I'm so accurate with this kind between the've decided that the 'just' and 'almost'. So, yeah, I dreamed of this moment, full of white jacket! And today I bought a black ..: D yes that was close to perfect Acne Velocite model (which I did not would never be able to buy: D) but yeah, white big warm sweetness now I dream of. Oh, and do I need a new phone because the current is completely Masa and refuses to take any more photos, and I was buying a new iPhone 6. It was then standing minuuttitolkulla, when I could not decide, black or golden. With all such seems to be to me as too important, even though the final games of that kind of things mm is completely irrelevant, and given the stuff: D it when deciding where the likes of having! I allow the text to be confused, because I indeed have two more years of grace! According to him, therefore, a fortune-teller;) Cocoa Man still so much that I learned from this vastaantulijalta and much :) unusually clever types can be just those that pass the unknown! The evening wink and a still, small proposal: do not open the TV. Go to bed early and wake up tomorrow virkeinä :)) good night! Free Fairy Emilia Sofia
Emilia Fairy Sofia curious and thirsty life, a young woman who wants to aim high. The former top-level athlete self-discovery, life, everyday life, outfits and ideas (with a touch of fashion;)), welcome to join my journey! View the profile of
2014 (52) November (11) Green power! Tuesday, the day freak-outs book Enchanting When sick Health First Cross Funny, fun day at the La Torre La Torre La Torre Simple Things Three Wise Men Hola monday October (2) April (9) August (12) July (10) June (8 )


No comments:

Post a Comment