Monday, March 17, 2014

Hello, Here I use Papystreamng and Cacaoweb for a while now, and I never had any problems until now


cacaoweb.org March 17, 2014, 12:07:32 am Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. 1 Hour 1 Day 1 Week 1 Month Forever Login with username, password and session length News: SMF - Just Installed! Home Help Search Login Register
Hello, Here I use Papystreamng and Cacaoweb for a while now, and I never had any problems until now, since I no longer happens to watch movies .... For each film I want to see Each different links, and puts out its me: "cacaoweb could not find this video You can try again later.". The trouble is that I paid a subscription cholotube has cacaoweb and I can no longer enjoy walking :/ Voixi to follow recommended: - Internet connection cholotube type: Bbox Bouygues Telecom for about 2 weeks) - operating system Windows 8.1 - What are the antivirus and firewall installed: Norton anti virus - most importantly: what are the connection information in the management page? status cacaoweb cone UDP: yes connected: No upnp status: Not needed TCP port preserving: yes NAT Type: Closed upnp status: Not needed & nb

No comments:

Post a Comment