Thursday, March 13, 2014

Loading ...


cacaoweb.org March 12, 2014, 10:08:44 pm Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. 1 Hour 1 Day 1 Week 1 Month Forever 3ds Login with username, password and session length News: SMF - Just Installed! Home Help Search Login Register
Hello! I have problems with cacaoweb and I failed 3ds to find a solution myself .. - Internet connection type: New Free - Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium - Antivirus: Ccleaner and microsoft security essentials - most importantly, what are the connection information in the management page? see http://127.0.0.1:4001/admin.html: When I'm 3ds on this page, it does not work and makes me: Oops ... Google Chrome is unable 3ds to access the page 127.0.0.1 : 4001. Try reloading: 127.0.0.1:4001 / admin.html - which version of cacaoweb used? Do not know .. The last I guess. I have been using it a week ago. My problem: When I try to connect me (a few days), it gives me this error message: 3ds "Following the unexpected error occured in cacaoweb: Unix.Unix _error 3ds (1," bind "," ") Raised by primitive 3ds operation at file "unix ml", line 571, characters 7-46 Called from file "statistics, ml", line 126, characters 3ds 10-74 Cacaoweb has-been terminated "And it does not open at all. I tried to delete cacaoweb to reinstall but I just managed to remove the thumbnails. I did not want to make more errors so I have not tried to download. I saw answers to uninstall but I can not go to the page at all .. I have not changed anything on my pc so I do not really understand .. Please help me! (Maelle.becquet14 @ hotmail.fr) 3ds alfred Logged
alfred http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/230163CACAOWEEEEEEEEEEEB.png Logged
status cacaoweb cone UDP: yes connected: yes upnp status: not needed TCP port preserving: yes NAT Type: Closed upnp status: not needed Everything works perfectly Apparently this is good! As I deleted the files that allowed me to login, I'll really uninstall and reinstall! Logged alfred
Thank you to a screen preview of the error message. Logged Pages: [1] Print previous next
Jump to: 0 && this.options [this.selectedIndex] value) window.location.href = smf_scripturl + this.options [this.selectedIndex] 3ds value.substr (smf_scripturl.indexOf ('?') == -1 |.. | this.options [this.selectedIndex] value.substr (0, 1) = 0: 1) "> Please select a destination: --------------.!?? --------------- French Forum ----------------------------- => General Discussion 3ds => Problems and bugs use => File Hosting Service and videos ----------------------------- English Forum ----------------------------- => General Discussion => Users support => Bugs Reports --------- -------------------- Forum in italiano --------------------------- - => Discussione General => Bugs ----------------------------- Segnalazione Foro en español -------- --------------------- => General discusión => shapeless errores -------------------- --------- Foren auf Deutsch ----------------------------- => Allgemeine Diskussion 3ds
Loading ...

No comments:

Post a Comment