Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I am a Tanzanian brother I used to live here greece in Europe, actually I am very accepting asii th


Kanumba everybody is beautiful everything you wear kinakupendeza but only one thing I encourage my brother looking for wife now umwoe mean age does ungoji marry wife, famous or star married the wife of the common man who fears God and have common knowledge you know that your mother loves you so much have a wife, but then just wants to see you working grandchildren from the rind and a good wife is from God very prayed God to give you a good wife is the wife shaowa for in your life so be careful choosing a wife is supposed to December 25, 2011 at 9:36 PM
I am a Tanzanian brother I used to live here greece in Europe, actually I am very accepting asii that can not kukuelezea.nimekua been following for a long time the effectiveness of your work sanaa.pleaze my telephone number is 6940684471.naomba brother provide me your number so I can contact only too eager to MGI things to learn from you. January 24, 2012 at 5:59 PM
PO Box 45076, epass Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania E-mail: info@kanumba.com or kanumba@kanumba.com or Visit at www.kanumba.com
2012 (33) April (1) March (12) February (12) January (8) 2011 (164) December (22) HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANURA HUSSEIN sister. Salute OF A NEW YEAR FOR WOT my fans ... PLEASE epass I do not BY THESE SIHUSIKI AND INFORMATION. THE GREAT AND X MASS ... READ CAREFULLY IN ...... Greeting OF X-MASS. Chinedu Wedding IKEDIEZE (AKI) ILIVYOFANA LAGOS -... Salute X-MASS OF FOOD FOR X-MASS HICHOOOOOO Get your copy ORI ... ILIVYOFANA BIRTHDAY PARTY OF IRENE UWOYA .... 2 BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR IRENE ILIVYOFANA UWOYA. . finished and Dodoma. Inclined to wander and STARTIMES. NIGHT WORK TO SMOKE continued NIKAKUTANA AND RI ... lunch China -MOSHI. ARUSHA inclined inclined epass ...... ..... SMOKE AFTER dinner back to the hotel to relax DAYS AFTER WORK IN ... STARTIMES-First Leadership WAKAMUAL ... THE GREAT IN the first and STARTIMES .... flowed MBEYA AND TOWARDS TO DAR DAR then started ... THE GREAT IN URBAN AND STARTIMES MBEYA BY AJ ... November (10) October (10) September (5) August epass (11) July (13) June (21) May (15) April (9) March (10) February (9) January (29) 2010 (291) December epass (28) November (15) October (18) September (21) August (23) July (18) June (18) May (39) April (32) March (21) February (16) January (42) 2009 (26) December (26)


No comments:

Post a Comment