Tuesday, April 21, 2015

% D bloggers like this:


Finally I have acquired some furniture for doll house. I see that I have enough gain more furniture for the living room and kitchen as well. I have long been looking for suitable furniture. At a toy store, I bought a small crib. It belongs to the series "The Sylvanian family," the cute little, it rabbit family faith? Well, this bed diet alone 99 kr. So guess if I was happy when I found on the east side a whole set of furniture for a whole room for only 148 kr! And they are three and is labeled "Play Toy". Child bed in this set have empty unease over the bed! And it heard with a small baby carriage, changing table and high chair! I call a good deal! It was with me three sets home. Bedrooms, baby set and bathroom.
You may think this has been a fun process. Paint all the walls, locate the fine "wallpaper", obtaining furniture, waiting for it to dry and harden. Children btyahoo play with it all the time now, they move around the furniture. Those who live in the house including Polly Pocket and other dolls and animals btyahoo that fit into.
Related This entry was posted in Used Findings, Hobby, House, btyahoo Everyday, Interior and tagged Østenfor, dollhouses, dollhouse furniture, dollhouse painting, tredukkehus by Linda C. Hagen. Bookmark the permalink.
Trine Svendsen Wed January 16, 2012, at. 3:25 p.m. said:
Thank you! Only missing some furniture for the living room and some new to the kitchen :) But the kids play a lot with it :)
Follow me
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment