Sunday, December 22, 2013

Dejan Ask the Builder on the Ask a Question B on the Ask a Question When your antivirus program is


Almost every file on the computer is the operating system of a particular program with which you can open. For example, files with the extension doc - Microsoft Office odt - OpenOffice, pfd - Adobe Reader, bmp - Paint (Paint), txt - Notepad (Notepad), PPT - Power Point, WMV - Windows Media Player html - any web browser, and so onwards. Each of the links (Playoffs - program) is basically set by the installation program. The given example. nikon d3100 doc file as the icon for Microsoft Word. What if you yourself (accidentally of course) to change the link - wrongly, of course, for example. link to doc - Windows Media Player or more to boot files with the extension exe is determined to put forth a particular program?! nikon d3100 Problem! However, they learn to solve in the present case.
How do we know the most easy or link extension - the file correctly? 1 in file icon appears on the program nikon d3100 with which you open 2 double-click opens the file with the correct program
If the above two statements do not wallow can be addressed manual connection settings Playoffs - file. The most simple solution in this case is to simply nikon d3100 follow the steps below. An example is written to replace the links doc - Microsoft Windows to connect Doc - OpenOffice nikon d3100 Write.
2 Opens your list of installed programs - select the desired OpenOffice Write. If you want to always open with the newly selected program further below, check the "Always use the selected program to open this kind of files"
Yesterday I was going to install the program asdf, this is a program with which you learn blind typing desetprstnega. Downloaudal it here. When I clicked on this, I saved and opened in WinZipu. There is a problem. I did not know what to do and I followed the instructions and I have quite a few clicks. Namely, Open With, and I chose the program Daemon Tools. When I do that I wrote that kind of mistake, or. I can not open (in WinZipu was more than one file). I then close the WinZip. Make it the following icon for each program that I have on the computer has changed through the program Daemon Tools icon, but the icon was smaller. When I try to open one of these, I wrote a mistake in the taskbar, or I choose nikon d3100 to open a program that I want to open. I saw that I made a mistake and I opened the Control Panel, nikon d3100 first click Search, and troubleshooting and I wrote: the program can not be found. Then I tried to Check the condition of your computer and click System Restore and put the Open System Restore, but I wrote that System Restore could not be started. I thought it may be wrong that I have Daemon Tools on your computer, and so I removed the program. nikon d3100 There was no difference, except nikon d3100 that the icons disappear, but now they are just a kind of white sheets. I rebooted the computer and there was no change. So that we do not operate anything. Some of the programs are working, if you find them, and even that is not all. I can not even have a new downloaudat because I write that these files can not be found. What should I do? Thank you.
In view of the foregoing, I assume that was in some way sprmenjena settings for startup extension exe or lnk extension, which represents a link to the program. In this case, can be tested as follows:
1 Run Windows Explorer (Explorer) and in the top menu select Tools (Tools) and click the (Folder Options ...) 2 Select the tab (File Types) and find whether there is a record in the list of extensions (Extension) EXE 3 the basis of this extension is not supposed nikon d3100 to be on the list, but if you get (only if it occurs!), select it and delete (delete) and confirm, then click the button nikon d3100 (New) Enter the extension EXE and under Advanced in the list, select "Application".
If there is a problem with the LNK extension can perform the same procedure as written above - except that in the third step look LNK extension and delete it when you add new writing nikon d3100 an extension LNK and under Advanced select "Shortcut".
Comment
Android Working with computer purchases Good IP Telephony Lifestyle Companies Programming Software Websites trash Websites Online Software Hardware Questions nikon d3100 Learning Hour Uncategorized user protection
Dejan Ask the Builder on the Ask a Question B on the Ask a Question When your antivirus program is not enough nikon d3100 ... on Missing driver after uninstalling Super Anti Spyware Creating a Google AdWords account for online advertising Introduction to Online Advertising - Google AdWords
7 android avast avast extension shortcuts price internet browser Chrome files slideshow ESET Drivers Google nikon d3100 Internet price web page design web panorama Microsoft Online sign Symbian Phone update process of making splentih page PowerPoint Viewer Slow firewall comparison

No comments:

Post a Comment