Friday, December 6, 2013

insulation cost me about 300L, so you do not get even a golf :)) I had to get new car because I lea


Since we crank soundproof bridge, turn came doors. tutorial includes disassembly-assembly faces the door, the materials used and how I isolated myself. I was always excel asked if it was worth doing soundproofing, now after 6 months I can say that the difference excel is enormous. After I got used to the car isolated walking and closing whenever I climb a bare Logan inquire excel enormous difference in sound. Meanwhile several products appeared on the market in terms of sound insulation. Some expensive, some cheaper. On www.daciashop.ro I found a product quality / price ratio unmatched! If I put in a position to soundproof excel my car again, it would be the solution chosen by me. Below under the two tutorials, I put another 2 movies, one with impressions excel after isolation and one with problems arising later. Part One Part Two As I said, apples to soundproof your car? Problems arising later. I saw a streak of tar on the glass, excel which certainly is not good. I ran down the window and remained a hand out, did not go any lower and upper back really hard. The good news is that I discovered why the problem occurred, then aluband is in place and I had surprises, even in the days of 37 degrees in the shade days the car has sat outside in the sun minimal 8 hours. a new problem and that after more than a year. same mistake, lack of contact with 100% tin. remaining air bubbles in time to remove.
Hello, you loud I think I watched all your videos that you have made. some of them I put them in practice and that like ..... and I have isolated my doors .... Many tutorials and a small dc can request as windshield spray nozzles out that I was now clogged one I tried to unclog some spritari goes wrong then and locks .... Reply Delete
I say remove the hose from the nozzle air pressure and put the top down. ie reverse flowing water. sure to clean the mess. if you put wire mess everything inside stays Reply Delete
I suspect that one of the oldest, largest and curmudgeon. to give you a tutorial, and mean to ruin mine. but I can give you my address, send me a new knob and I filmed a tutorial with dedication: P remove the mirror from the windshield, you risk a break. then grab the knob and apply the method of "pulling the Sunken" excel while a little spin left / right. at a time will yield, or broken, or out around Reply Delete
Hi Cristi, I think eventually you'll have a pretty serious problem while insulation doors, you covering large holes in the body. Let me explain: You virtually all paths blocked vent, and all the water will drip from the glass will form a vapor cloud that will linger long in the area. The only ventilation holes are the bottom of the door, where water flows. The film applied on large holes can act as a loudspeaker membrane. Bogdan-Tr. Severin Reply Delete excel
had to cover all the holes, or at least nearly all. door insulation absorbs water while shitting. and to argue, I opened the doors to several machines excel and all had a layer of nylon bonded sheet obscuring all existing holes. only being the drain holes at the bottom. excel how about the "membrane of a loudspeaker" You're damn right, exactly because of this over all maricele Gauri and I glued a thick foam adhesive to vibrate. :) I thought at all: P I insulated doors a week. I drive without the doors caps just to see how it behaves changes. Reply Delete
I'd get white hair to do that. Good for you and all due respect to initiative and patience! Still think it does not deserve. The money added to the price changes Logan you can buy for example a VW Golf. Reply Delete
insulation cost me about 300L, so you do not get even a golf :)) I had to get new car because I lease. Bay is another class of cars, not go 4 adults (two with over 100kg), a child with a lot of luggage on vacation and say it was a comfortable ride. yes, maybe the driver is comfortable and that's Reply Delete
cristi hear I when I opened the door to me had put some sponges :) every rod, I k :) zdroncane not in the back seat on staplii we isolated and I put some sponges, I FKT right? back where window :) Reply Delete
So you're one of the lucky ones who put the rods in the door sponges excel :) if you fill those posts with sponge, you did well. including plastic has holes in it for ventilation. without ventilation will have condensation running down the wing down and a little rusting. Reply Delete
hi, I'm not sure what kind of sound you have, but i have Some Ideeas.

No comments:

Post a Comment