Sunday, October 19, 2014

But I, although slighted because I was not big, Fought, trees, in your array on the field of Goddeu


This is the name of Episode I: The Phantom Menace'i ringtones audio track gem, one of the best John Williams' compositions, in my opinion. I just purchased a newly Episode III, and I started to listen to this audio track. I discovered there are bonus DVD included with the "Star Wars Musical Journey." From there I found the good old familiar title mentioned in the form and at the same time began to interest me what is meant by the words sung by the choir. Let it also be, for example, when the distance in the (farfetched) may be the tiny links. It turned out that Williams took the words keldikeelsest poem, as noted by the tone and let the selected verses translated into several different languages. English verse is as follows: "Under the tongue root a fight most dread, and another raging, behind, in the head." He liked the most ancient Indian languages ie Sanskrit version, which ultimately received a total of choral lyric: Duel of the Fates
Kor-ah, Mah-tah, Kor-ah ringtones mah-tah-rah. Kor-ah ringtones mah-tah-rah. Yood-hah, ah-Kor. Kor-ah, Syahd-ho. Rah-tah-mah, Daan-yah. Kor-ah, Kee-lah, Daan-yah. Nyo-hah, Kee-lah, Kor-ah mah-tah-rah. Syahd-ho, Kee-la, Kor-ah mah-tah-rah. Kor-ah, Daa-Nyah. Kor-ah mah-tah-rah. Kor-ah, Daa-Nyah. Kor-ah mah-tah-rah. Nyo-hah, Kee-lah, Kor-ah mah-tah-rah. Syahd-ho, ringtones Kee-la, Daan-yah, rah-tah-mah. Kor-ah!
With foot-beat of the swift oak heaven and earth rung; "Stout Guardian of the Door", his name in every tongue.
But I, although slighted because I was not big, Fought, trees, in your array on the field of Goddeu Brig. The second thing I would like to mention here one of the strangest of the frame on a DVD. Indeed, there is Anakin committed to stand Hayden Christiansen, ie a young man by Anakin, not like the old-Return of the Jedi Anakin looked ringtones down .. I wonder if it is amended in the future RotJ DVDs off or let out some kind of special six-episode set, which is it inside?


No comments:

Post a Comment