Friday, October 17, 2014

Watermark template. Powered by Blogger.


Well, no more than a hundred years yet again. Not just in the mood, too many thoughts in my head that just simply do not want to write. In February, the last post I kinda meaningful, but further operations maiviitsi talk, who knows, knows. The last few days it so much fun that weekend tried to do, but it ended up attending Mendis - fortunately, it was limited to only a warning (thank god.), And in general, it was nice to see one person:) but, well, yeah. Parents also doing me sick, like in real life. Day after day the same topic, they do not like what I say, or I mean huvitakski or want - the only one, and it's the same shit. But far more of them, I hope they do not spoil my break away. In some ways, einal. Katu is otherwise üliloll - Just have had the will to say right now.: D Let's just hope that my wellbeing is currently very thin ice. If something should go wrong, I just do not drown. Miss you. Katu is really stupid. <- Does not seem like so: O: D
Watermark template. Powered by Blogger.


No comments:

Post a Comment