Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Thank you ... so, it


Windows 8 games for the holidays
Links Microsoft Corp. - Press Pass microsoft.com About Microsoft in Sweden microsoft.se If Microsoft world microsoft.com Safety microsoft.se camfrog Financial information microsoft.com Microsoft Security Response Center Blog about security guidelines for social media advice and guidance on the use of social media Microsoft in Sweden
Blogs we read Daniel Akenine - IT Focus Sweden camfrog Yours sincerely A daily blog from Microsoft Sweden Microsoft partners blog Windowsproffs.se Trainee at Microsoft A blog about how it is to be young and trainee at Microsoft. Xbox Sweden News Blog
Six months ago, Microsoft launched a preview version of Outlook.com. The new web-based camfrog email service now has over 60 million active users and released camfrog today in sharp version. Now Outlook.com enters the emergency situation comes Hotmail users incrementally upgraded to the new webmail camfrog service, which offers a new interface and new functionality. By the summer expect Microsoft to all Hotmail users should have upgraded to Outlook.com.
For those of you who currently use Hotmail upgrade will not entail any major changes. You will keep your old email address, your password, all your email, your contact book and your folders. What changes is the interface and the fact that you get access to all of the new features in Outlook.com.
The transition from Hotmail to Outlook.com will happen automatically and requires no user interaction. camfrog You need not wait for your Hotmail account to be upgraded. Want to get started with Outlook.com today, just log in with your user data on the Outlook.com we'll do the rest.
27 May 2013 6:46 AM
Hey ... when my hotmail.com Upgraded when all my contacts försvan .i did not find a way connector mail.samt now I can not log me on facebook with my old account heller.varför perception that so? .ni Say nothing changed ... etc.men now I have lost my email and contacts and my account facebook.nu I have to get a new account facebook.men how shall I enter my contacts o information about my family ... etc.
@ Aziz.mans: I do not know what went wrong. In the upgrade from Hotmail service to Outlook camfrog service to all personal information to follow. There should not be any problem logging into Facebook when your email address is not changed during the upgrade. Because even if you can now log on to outlook.com you can still log in with your old email address, ie @ hotmail.com
Thank you ... so, it's possible that someone has hacked my e.mail mail. I remember, before its uptäckte me that someone sent e.mail from my address o so on til my contacts though it was not me ... now it's just swapped to the new address o pass word.
I have for several weeks, every day, has been "disturbed" by the Microsoft Outlook window that comes up instead of my Hotmail.com page. This happens after I typed in my hotmail address and my code. The o-desired Outlook window asking me to answer questions and accept clicking "continue", which constantly leads only to new pages with new information and new requirements that I shall respond to various things ... for "my camfrog own security "...
Today, this has completely stopped me in general open my Hotmail! is this normal? How will I know if the communication works again from Microsoft or not? How can I reach my Hotmail? I am irritated, tired and angry.
Lena: What is the kind of information requested in the boxes? If you have the opportunity to take a screenshot camfrog of the window that opens and send to me, I take the matter further. You can reach me most easily on a-anwing@microsoft.com
I AM furious! Without warning have my Hotmail account REPLACED THE OUTLOOK TODAY - AND NOT ONE MAIL OR CONTACTS ARE FROM MY Hotmail account! And I have done that it says to do in order to have access camfrog to the previous e-mail, but NO!
Unfortunately I can not answer that based on the information I have available. It is easiest if you describe your problem camfrog in our support camfrog forums and they will help you to find a solution answers.microsoft.com/.../mail
I sit sadly not the necessary knowledge to assist you further in your case, but if you describe the problem in our support forums, we will try to help you. answers.microsoft.com/.../mail


No comments:

Post a Comment