Thursday, May 28, 2015

Then in two years (!), I tried to get up and running my email on the mobile phone and your Mac ...


The later versions of iOS has now Outlook.com (formerly Hotmail.com) as choices in the account siri settings for e-mail. How to add an Outlook / Hotmail account, go to Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars -> "Add Account" and then choose Outlook.com list. Then fill in your details.
Name: Your name means address: Your email account, for example, siri john@live.se Description: (filled in automatically) Server for incoming mail: Host Name: pop3.live.com Username: Your email account again, for example, john@live.se Password: Password for your email account
Gun works like clockwork both live.se and hotmail.com
When I send email from your computer invisible sent emails in my outbox the iPhone. If I send email from my iphone then mails back and appear to outbox. Does anyone know how to change the settings so that I also see the email that is sent from my computer? Best wishes, Robert
Olle Eriksson It happens when I shar entered everything, the whole step 8 but pop as it shall look up account information, then you will not my mail. I have double checked and tried in every way. But it finds my hotmail.com account without siri me having to write pop settings ..
Hello! Thanks for the good info !! I may, however, unfortunately, young same problem as a previous writer, the folders on my iPhone or Hotmail mailbox My computer siri does not have the same content. It's different for my e-mail siri box in G-mail, which always has the same content in the iPhone and the "Computer". Anyone Know explanation / solution to Hotmail problem? / Mikael Lindau
I have upgraded to iOS 4 software, the menus look different in advanced. "Delete from server" is replaced with "IMAP Path" What should we write that? I can send messages but can not receive. The error message "POP3 can not be reached" Has a "hotmail.se" account has been tested with most things, there is almost nothing to find on the internet. Has anyone else this problem? / PO
Tricky. Do not know what I should do. Have also tried to sync email with Exchange server in the basement, seems to be still trickier. Domain and firewalls are in the way, Normally the POP accounts, easy to configure. But not in the iPhone Will try with a VPN tunnel and see if the problems can be solved. Otherwise I have to purchase a second email address as Gmail or similar. / PO
If you want each email as a ping, you must download an external app, otherwise, if you believe that you will get a note when you receive mail, you can select Settings - Mail - Fetch New Data - Any sustained. Run this setting and push is active mailappen check for new email every left :)
I wonder how I can get into my Hotmail calendar in phon. Jobs calendar works o Ideally I would like to have the option "private" in the calendar alto that I can add private notes in the Hotmail calendar instead. Is it?
Birthdays of the iPhone: you can go directly from the calendar "birthday" to which birthday is listed? One can not see how much the person reaches without going back to the contact card. It is tedious, I think. Is there no better siri way to see what year the person was born or how old the person is?
Thank you !! Exchange option solved the problem for me. Works also for @ hotmail.se
Then in two years (!), I tried to get up and running my email on the mobile phone and your Mac ... but never got it to work ... And then all of a sudden, I have it now on both the mobile phone and your Mac !!! Thanks to you! Thank you very much :)
Emilia
Hello. I have read everyone's comments siri above, but it does not work for me. I get up Can not retrieve e-mail. siri The username or password for the "Envelope" is incorrect. When I go into the app called Mail. Or I get up stand POP3 server was not found or "smtp.live.com" not responding. I have recreated again and again, turned siri off, eyeing the various help pages on the internet, but it fugerar siri not, I had my email + instant messenger on my old iPhone 4 that was stolen 14 days ago, and where it worked siri without problems. Please can someone help me.
Massacred this easy to read guide! Where inside the MacForum in Gothenburg to get my Live account on your phone fixed, but they had no idea how to go about it. Should be linked directly from Apple's homepage! :) Thanks
It is for hotmail use of POPs and not IMAP /
Hey, super guide! but I would just like to say that you failade little on the 2 last pictures. On the left you have sensurerat your username and the right image can still see it in the upper left corner of the back button.
Anna
Hello! Good Guide says I! BUT ... :-( When I have finished everything and then I have done all the steps, including siri the additional steps of completion. On the server siri port for incoming siri so it is d

No comments:

Post a Comment