Saturday, July 19, 2014

About Me Name: Raiko


I feel like a lot to adolescents who are EÜS'i! They are heterogeneous, but I ran into one apartment Mustamäe anaalhuumorit party loving youngsters, who said that Raivo Palmaru 9 was a KGB agent! Been there done that next! They burned the candle when someone says Hannes it! Although hate the Centre Party, 9 at that time, I had a strong urge to become a disciple of Edgar. They want to replicate your EÜS'i putting a hat on. After the course, I was driven out. I also know one businessman who has EÜS'i, and who has a crewcut. He has a girlfriend at all times with such tight jeans and high boots, and who are totally blonde! He has a crewcut, the businessmen. He invests. I did not realize exactly how, but he's Audi. The interior was cozy enough, there was the air conditioner! And it was a really clever girl, she got a lawyer! He was really intelligent and well read books. Later, he was well on TV correctly, and his eyebrows were painted. He was a lawyer, who spent the week learning Stereo Bar Lounge. She was the spouse of a crewcut, and I think the main education. R'n'B girl liked. And the police have been to me lately because of the fine for marijuana possession. Social criticism? I do not think so! Thousands of routine inspection, Are you kidding me? (Yes, they found a cure for the glove compartment. Problems they searched the car and found them in 99 oi oi! Are we fucking Jay-Z song, I asked. Mõiganud dumb officer does nothing, of course.) Legalism ganja!
About Me Name: Raiko
View my complete profile Previous Posts I was on TV The Smiths modified psychedelic Comment on these poets ... Criticism of Student Hostels. Politics. My Christmas (Heaven Is not Hard To Find) to: paul@green25.orangehome.co.uk subject: Re: Con ... About blogging Psychedelic Tripp Gothic apple. Reflections.


No comments:

Post a Comment