Thursday, July 3, 2014

F Bb F Bb Eb


F Bb F Bb Eb
F Bb Eb And when I talk bubble jet factory in sleet.
Eb F Bb And despite the wind and cold and this time so surly
F Eb I distributed leaflets to people who do not understand.
F Bb And though I see the heart of colguen reproaches
Cm'll like rain always doing new things: drinking wine, eating at the wrong time, Gm Bb F Gm decorating my head with a thousand webcam songs.
Eb F Bb And while we want to freeze this winter skin
F Eb smoked propose that we tell ourselves webcam laughing fears.
Bb F Bb And, although the government webcam will look bad
I want to tell you every word I speak, do you place in my car, Dm Bb F face and defeat the bad guys.
2014 (7) June (2) May (2) April (2) Bubbles - The Beatles (Accords) Rumberu Cat - The Sticker (Agreements) March (1) 2013 (4) November (1) July (1) March (2) 2012 (12) December (1) November (1) June (3) May (2) May (1) March (4) 2011 (18) December (7) November (11)
Guille Sant Cugat, Catalonia Audiovisual Communication webcam student at the Universitat Pompeu Fabra in Barcelona. Sorry for spelling errors. As you read on you will realize webcam that it is not my forte. Ver todo mi profile


No comments:

Post a Comment