Monday, July 21, 2014

View my complete profile Previous Posts gothic apple. Reflections. My CV II Scandinavian businessme


"Where is my pies? I swear, I had five pies on this table! "(Wiley 'Pies"), I had to fly to Tallinn from Rapla. I voted for the highway. For a moment - but only for a moment! - It seemed to me that the road and across the road at the concept of the tragic. Well, I guess I still hit nickadams'likud initsiatsioonihetked with TRUTH, and the curtain falls, it seems something monstrous manifests. What do you do! Often, they are indented imagine that would By lowering. Also, the irony of my disguise the pain. Soon the station's first car, a gray color, and beautiful. There sat inside the bushy eyebrows grown together with zero average slightly thicker hair cut for about thirty years old man, spark sarcastic jdownloader smirk on lips. IT WAS archetype jdownloader ESTONIA 90s businessman. The so-called generation of winners, a rather robust. Often, some of his jokes, he laughed jdownloader so hard over that saliva squirted my glasses green. Then I took off my glasses and wiped them on your sweater angle. Had a high collar sweater, ethnic patterns. This is knitted by Järvamaa dancing snowman Eevi heel. His car radio was playing Sky Plus (later I learned that this is one of the popular radio station). Bet that Jaanek - as was the young man's name - was a criminal. I got to know her already füsiognoomiast - extremely high cheekbones, close-set eyes, etc.. His cheekbones seemed pleasantly atavistlikud. Between us was a big contrast - I was in the advertising office wardrobe KÄMBID got three stripes sneakers, he had a different sneakers. I said, "I'll see that you have a very modernist sneakers, although not as kämbid than mine. And you also have a beautiful blue jacket, a white stripe on the back. Is not that aesthetic, although I think you're the same clothes committing brutal crimes? Modern designers are able to do their job. "Incidentally also asked:" What do you - oh, dear Jaanek, the so-called representative of the generation of the winners - think Artaud'st, Jan the branch, Bertrand Russell, Radiohead, Jakob Hurdast, primal screaming, Martin Heidegger, Kurt Cobainist ? "Jaanek - known businessman in the forest - replied:" Not munnigi, although his time was still Foucault jdownloader and Jaspers works of Neil Young and the fanned heard. By the way, my favorite book of Remarque's "Arc jdownloader de Triomphe". "For a while there was silence. I asked him to look Jaanekilt cardboard box, which was inside the cartridge, it was in the back seat. I asked Jaanekilt: "Can jdownloader I look at the cardboard box content that you in the back seat is that?" - And Jaanek the back of the car cardboard box and handed it to me, saying, "Please." When I looked in a cardboard box was a lot of tapes, which he Automakk listened. There was the Autumn jdownloader Hitt (1997-2000), a pair of rariteetset Depeche Mode cassette, Black Velvet, Smilers. The bottom of the box was still a bouquet of maple leaves and Holger Puki book, "Rein jdownloader and Sarah." I've had maple leaves somehow existentially slip through your fingers. jdownloader We drove to Tallinn. Jaanek said: "Do not let yourself be misled by this book - I generally jdownloader do not like literature. This book has some old time left here, I think even the previous owners of the car. "Rein and Sarah" is not exactly my favorite. In fact, the more I like Holger jdownloader Puki his so-called jdownloader yellow period works - particularly "George" and "Who shot?". I'll jdownloader see that you are wearing a high-collared cardigan. I'll eat my old boots if you do not attend a local example of a circle, and do not read Hermann Hesset. "Jaanekist I was quite impressed - and he of me, I saw it in her eyes - the one we went to Tallinn reaching the pub and drank a lot of vodka away. We went through many worlds, but in the meantime Jaanekil phone call. There he foul language, among other things, said: "Fuck you!" It seemed to me obstsöönne! His eyebrows were grown together, so that was like one eyebrow instead of the black line. Many hate him. For example, he said that the University of Tartu in Estonia philologists PREVENTING him. It made him sick and he cried like crazy, he did not go to work that day as well! The next morning I woke up at five in the top. It was a sunny March morning. jdownloader We planned Jaanekiga Humanities Institute prowl around the house to go to. We went to two quarters before that. We walked in the middle of the road because the car did not drive any - it was, after all, early in the morning. (Jaanek platnost was typical, he was probably even been in treatment for four years. Thought of that, his parents were either jdownloader a) or b tšehhofiilid) state farm workers.) We arrived at half past six Institute of Humanities Building. Teaching was just starting, ranitsatega children ran around in circles before the start of classes. Institute for the Humanities jdownloader at the door with a marker drew his arm contour. The next day the local newspaper wrote, among other things: "[...] and someone" comrade "was drawn on the door of their stout, fleshy, to a foolish, short-sighted, grease a sticky, yes - one could even say that PÜKNILISE arm contour.," The Past Will Catch You Up As You Run Faster.
View my complete profile Previous Posts gothic apple. Reflections. My CV II Scandinavian businessmen jdownloader My Unofficial CV High School Boy's Letter - 11 New Class Mail Letters 6 Older adolescents emails from Kanye West's The Warrior - NAS


No comments:

Post a Comment