Friday, July 18, 2014

Thank you, Kazbek, the presentation of Tarkovsky


Thank you, Kazbek, the presentation of Tarkovsky's films! I will read it later, because I'm a little drunk. Yes, I came back to school in the morning. (Haahahaha, already thought to write "school bus"!) So, I did not go to school, doctor, I have a civics exam the day after tomorrow. simcity I bought a small bottle of gin, I drank it on a park bench, discreetly, of course. Then a stranger came up to me and said let's go to the beach Tamula, and still drink gin, I'd buy one large gin yet. (I hope that you can understand my fragmented narrative?) The one who came to me was not a bum, he worked in the Estonian energy. He even hints of a fragrance by mittebanaalse! Well, okay, I agreed ta'ga. This is Võru city, main course where I am. OK, even the drunk tried to Urmas - as was the young man's name - us to maintain a certain intellectualism, even some tuglaslikkust. I felt a little guilty there on the beach too. I was just reading yesterday Tuglas, and changed their defensive Friedebert simcity Wall. Irony always helps! I have glasses, and I felt comically out there on the beach. I do not particularly like the sun. I do not know ... okay drunk people are treated somehow sarcastic, muiatakse. You also, Brutus? My name is actually Raiko loop. Why not say, why hide may know. Mogwai are a Scottish simcity indie band. I'll simcity try to get to the university, though - between you and me - Dunno what their lives to take action. (Do sentimental confession, as I've read Dostoyevsky, simcity for example?) simcity Yeah, my dad's simcity drinking and morjendab me. By the way, your appearance seems trustworthy, kind. Can we be friends, even though I do not want to be in no way intrusive. Yesterday I was in the top four, I was reading at the beginning and later on in the darkness listening simcity to music - Innerzone Orchestra. Actually I do not drink too much is not, articulation is totally fine, I just talked to a teacher, she did not seem to understand (however, I came to the school). Generally, I have used it for a small period of ebakainuse to say: I would like to meet with you! although it may be can be startling. By the way, I am a heterosexual. Yesterday I read the book Harry Hare "downward spiral". There Peter Taube degenerate. Seeb book I was very impressed, simcity even after she saw no devils! I look to one of wine a week. Ah, if we meet, we can shake hands, gentlemanly.
About Me Name: Raiko
View my complete profile Previous Posts Older confessions, old letters, old letters Kaspar 2 Dead Presidents Yurkin Nganalele Maie http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_drug-related_ ... Famous Suicides Priit Kivisoo kivisoo.com following publication


No comments:

Post a Comment