Monday, July 14, 2014

And if the former is still in a Three Musketeers candy on the style - which is a well-recognized, s


Every job I ever had I had to get on the first day I find out how to pimp on the system Two steps ahead of the manager Getting over on the regular tax free money out of the register And when I'm working late nights stockin ' boxes I'm gf creepin 'on their merchandise And do not put me on dishes I'm dropping Taking Them Bitches gf And all day long to mop the kitchen shit We Is not Getting paid commission, minimum wage, modern day slave Got me flippin Conditions 'burgers with no power Can not even buy one off what I make in an hour I'm not the one to kiss ass for the top position I take off from the top like a politician Where I'm from doing dirt is a part of living I got mouths to feed I gots to get it
if you do, "assaraiko", their identities are not published, and you're as shy as today, I will delete your comments, okay? Because it is a public place, gf Agora, and all who are open to the public are welcome. I'm not afraid of the power of tyrants ... 8:06 AM Raiko said ...
You're a "sneaky," and did not want their identities disclosed because gf it would kill you by Moscow labor market opportunities. Erkin, or whoever you are, but I'm open, and I look for this purpose! who will look into the history books! I know of at least three enemy ;)! Morphine, it is not even significant beating jorsside. God loves his children. Icebreaker 9:20 AM said ...
I'm the king of this blog - if you see any star trekking but do not hire hackers to the homepage to hell. Who promised to give me a beating, gf Kaspar? they have a lot to lose - his distaste for the place in a small agency, but if I have a knife, and the best painkiller in the world. I am invincible. Ossaraiko 10:03 AM said ...
Knockin Heavens dooriga this is, after all, it was an ironic gf thing that I contrast-enhanced Bob Dylan - who is, after all, the author of this story - and the punk movement. This constituted a potential irony. In fact, these two things can not be separated so as to take into account Dylan's earlier work - social criticism, etc.. some has to do a little picture. and all, in my opinion, boring ganesnroses staadionirokipänd like Bon Jovi or utensil, they are only a couple of hits äraleierdatud. They are more like an old-fashioned, and such 25-30 years of age, a child who listened and now nostalgic. Come on, I can not be bothered to do even more to listen to Cry! (With the exception of the presentation gf ;) Mogwai - Peel Sessions) 11:29 PM Dinky said ...
And if the former is still in a Three Musketeers candy on the style - which is a well-recognized, such a spiteful, bitter and slightly perverse - Goodbye gf to you baby! "Goodbye to the fingers gf pointing at me" (Wiley) ossaraiko 11:39 PM said ...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator. Icebreaker 2:59 AM said ...
View my complete profile Previous Posts Yurkin Nganalele Maie http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_drug-related_ ... Famous Suicides Priit Kivisoo kivisoo.com next publication I met Kaspar. Report. Creativity Remark Priit Kivisoo thoughts about me 2


No comments:

Post a Comment