Monday, July 14, 2014

(Because I


(Because I'm disappointed in life, friendships, world, humanism, I change my vibe 's and getting elokventseks and extremely cynical promising youth, whose humor and satire is sharp and potentially hurtful as broken glass., However I listen to over Neil Young, so my psychologist There is still hope :) I'm like the literary amokijooksja who do not refrain from offending anyone back, but with two conditions: malevolence must be Oscar Wilde's Eve in quality and not against ;)) Yes, I believe that I am the Estonian smartly earliest man, and of course also arrogant because of this recognition requires courage. According to the last test, my IQ was 132 and the clue I can say that I was not at the time of the test in the most adequate condition ... Smarter get on their findings do ... I am also extremely intelligent and humorous, as we all know these archetypal , usually with long blond hair, girls who are smart - but at the same time, and whose own dark sense of humor, even if disturbing Reet city, and who are studying law at the University of Tartu (By the way, I did not think of it for you, Kadri, talking to my imaginary friend ... ;)) dying to see an elite school and struggle to get all A's certificate and thus the gold medal (even in physical education, Come on! :)) .... (small breath ... ;)) ... and ultimately who will go to Brussels or any aspiring West developing country, the embassy sekratäriks and listen to REM! (The thought, of course, the intended Georgian embassy ;)) [oo whether Hapude Grape Keiss, if you can understand what I mean ;) because my story is full of implicit clues. Ok, rumalamatele: I'm in College Dropout (by the way, Kanye Westil's eponymous album, so ...)] In fact, it may even be in Moldova, shaw webmail I do not know how the stories are out there, there's probably no way to doubt? To Voronin, whether it is authoritarian or not ... I have a lot of ambivalence and Transnistria ... ... hmmm .... (crumpled in mind the international relations kontempleerides ...) Enivei like to report sites'm So even in the most subtle of the World staff, so to speak! Hmmm, maybe the way the recent accusations of megalomania was some grain of truth? :) I like Eminem movie "8 Mile" end scene where he battles rappers concerned 'il his well chosen shaw webmail insults triumphed. I am invincible! Sue me! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment