Tuesday, July 22, 2014

View my complete profile Previous Posts Criticism of Student Hostels. Politics. My Christmas (Heave


who love the letter "X": When I saw this xi word "vanax" at the end, when I was like before the death of a massive Associations lines: white-black striped jumper, pink sneakers, a style that is woefully forsaken Kurt cobainilikud principles, in the sense that for Viru center of the fabric sold in sets of "rebellious radical-but-still-not-too-much-as-we-know-is not-gonna-commit suicide!" At least write a "one" at the end! And it's environmentally friendly! You drink green tea, doing yoga and planted flowers in the pot, while small starving Africans would be more than willing to gobble down as much as a flower pot in it because they are desperate and there is a semi-desert! saps Whenever I see that someone writes a poem in which a) u instead of y and b) there is such a phrase such as "Lohetapjate Runic" - somehow I become melancholy. Of course, it could also be a problem with the keyboard.
View my complete profile Previous Posts Criticism of Student Hostels. Politics. My Christmas (Heaven Is not Hard To Find) to: paul@green25.orangehome.co.uk subject: saps Re: Con ... About blogging Psychedelic Tripp Gothic apple. Reflections. My CV II Scandinavian businessmen My Unofficial CV High School Boy's Letter - 11th grade


No comments:

Post a Comment